Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The somebody game

Case in point, here's a recent hilarious Gmail chat conversation I had with Tim:
(Background: last night at happy hour, I was DD. I ditched this job not by drinking, but by wanting to leave after 4 hours. Tim volunteered to drive JP home. Their night continued.)

Tim: yay to 5
me: yes, well, some people don't leave at 5
Tim: well some people have to be at work at a certain time!
me: lol
some people couldn't fall asleep until 3 last night!
Tim: somebody should have drank more lastnight!
me: somebody had to drive the car home last night!
this is fun
Tim: somebody drove their car home drunk anyways!
because SOMEBODY didn't drink more
!!
me: somebody should've laid off the shots!
Tim: somebody should have beat that somebody about the head and neck for attempting the shots and having to take somebodies boyfriend home later on said shots!
me: somebody should remember that he's my husband now!
Tim: somebody is horribly sorry!
me: lol
ok
Tim: [frown]
are we done?
me: yes
let's be friends again
Tim: lol
ok as long as we do it again someday
i like the somebody game
me: I think I do too

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

This sounds like such a fun game!!!!