I don't know if you noticed, but I like to talk. A lot. Lately, though, I feel like I don't have anything to say. I've fallen behind in emailing people that I would normally. My mother calls and we talk for a while, but I don't necessarily contribute much. I don't Gmail chat as much either. And responses to short emails that would normally turn into long responses that go off on multiple tangents just aren't happening. It's also been a week or more since my last entry here. It's strange, I'm used to babbling on and on. Is working at home rubbing off on me? Since I don't really talk to anyone during the day, have I just gotten used to being more taciturn? Or have I just managed to exhaust all my allotted conversation by talking so much more than other people during my mere 26 years of existence?
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think it's from being tired/stressed/drained from work and the holidays and being sick. Nothing more. You rambled up a storm last night it if makes you feel any better.
i agree with tim. i think you need a yoga class!
Freya,
If you want to try yoga, let me know. I've been thinking about trying Fitness Yoga (on Braddock by Center for Creative Play; http://www.fitnessyoga.net/) when the new year starts. I could use a buddy!
I say "Motherhumpin' WORD" to the yoga class suggestion. It is AWESOME at helping your body process and let go of pain. (Though be warned - you may find yourself having a good old cry during one of your classes, for no particular reason. Freaked me right out when it happened to me, but I felt physically lighter at the end of class...)
i love all the yoga suggestions!!! to bad i don't live up there. but i'm going to be taking classes while i'm there if you want to go! <3
i wish we got to blab more on gmail during the day .. that was always fun .. bah! .. its a slump you'll get out of it.. how many have you been in up to this point right? i know i've been in tons and out and back in.. you could always write a blog about what a fool i am for my opinion on the last dark materials book right? (soulless)
Post a Comment