Monday, September 08, 2008

Vlog, take 1

On Friday night, I decided to escape from my stressful week by driving out to Kathleen and Zack's new house, which happens to be in the middle of nowhere. I spent much of the trip video blogging in my car. This is my first shot at using video at all, really, so it's not that great. It also might be hard to see some of the text in this window, so you might want to actually go to youtube to watch it. Plus then you can read the creepy comment someone left on there.

I need to learn to edit my thoughts for sure, because this is 8 minutes long. Sorry. Kudos if you make it the whole way through.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only sad part is that YouTube's video quality looks like an untrained monkey scratched a few strokes of color on an old Chinese newspaper. I wonder why your movie doesn't have the option to "watch in high quality"?

Also, interesting what kind of comments you get on youtube.

Oh, and by the way, cool subtitles :)

Wonder Woman said...

I made it the whole way through!! HOORAY!!!

I must say I laughed when you said that you were in Waynesboro and then all of a sudden in Maryland. Marieke is from Waynesboro and I have done that ride before!

Love the comments from that guy on Youtube. LOL.

Josh said...

I read that comment and thought, wow, Freya and I hang out with different crowds. Glad to hear that's not the case.

Plus, you can't judge the quality of all holes just from the sight of those located in the head. What a loser.