Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wizard Rock Road Trip

Throughout my wizard rock adventures last week, I took a TON of video. I spent this entire weekend compiling the clips of the shows for the Wizrocklopedia's YouTube channel (check out the Whomp the House, Part Deux entries) and making a video of my vlogging adventures. Below is my account.



When I got home from Columbus, JP noticed that I had a huge rip in the ass of my jeans. I had been wearing them for two days and never noticed when it happened, so now I'm convinced that I was walking around like that for awhile. Whoops.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock

Anonymous said...

Cool :) Does that mean your 1 gigabyte (!) upload to youtube actually finished successfully?

freya said...

No, it means that Quicktime Pro is my new best friend. =)

1.8 gigs to 55 megs without losing quality? Best thirty bucks I ever spent.
Technology is truly amazing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the quality kicks some serious butt! Go on vlogging! :)