Where I sum up my life lately. Recorded on Thursday.
Nerdfighter: a term used to describe fans of John and Hank Green's Brotherhood 2.0 project.
My Nerdfighter videos can be found here and here.
Buy Paper Towns and Stargirl on Amazon or at your local bookstore.
Various marijuana proposition information can be found here.
And finally, a small, spoiler-free review of Twlight.
I kinda thought the movie was better than the book.
Up until the Port Angeles scene, the movie was awkward and uncomfortable. I laughed hysterically when Carlisle came onto screen for the first time (and got dirty looks from the woman next to me) because he looked like a freaking circus clown. His makeup was just so overdone. After Port Angeles, the movie was very true to the book. I thought they captured the mood incredibly well, and the Cullens were everything I was hoping for. The few changes that were made actually helped with the flow of things rather than detracting from my enjoyment. That being said...
If you haven't read the book and teeny-bopper vampires are not your thing, you're not going to enjoy the movie. Just a warning. Personally, I thought it was great, and I plan on seeing it again in the theatres.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
15 days in 7 minutes
Labels:
harry potter,
health and wellness,
obsessions,
politics,
the ordinary,
vlogging,
Wizard rock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glitter? Seriously??? Freakin GLITTER?! Just thinking about that makes me want to kick an emo kid in the shins.
This really, REALLY feels like an episode of The Office. I never realized what a Pam look-alike you are :P
Post a Comment