Since I've spent 23 of the last 26 days laid up (because of my spinal headache or this nasty sinus infection I've had), I haven't been doing much of anything. Fortunately enough, the 3 days I was feeling ok were the three days I spent in NYC with JP and Zac, seeing a wizard rock show, buying new jeans, and hanging out with Six and Celso.
I recently saw a video where my friend Matt talked about his favorite jeans dying. He had worn them for 50some days straight after he bought them without washing them. After a relationship like that, I can definitely see how losing them would be painful. So, I've decided to embark on a similar journey with my new pair of jeans that I bought in New York. I'm not wearing them straight, but I am going to resist washing them for as long as I can stand it. I figure this way they will truly know they are mine before I reshape them with the dryer. When I bought them two weeks ago, they were pretty tight and trendy-looking. Since then, they have become much more comfortable and yet, they aren't really hanging off me. We'll see how it goes.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
A New Project
Labels:
the ordinary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment