I have been neglecting the blogosphere lately. I have had so much going on, personally and at work, that I just haven't been able to devote any time to blogging. I would say 85% of what I've been doing has been fun, though, so I really can't complain. The pinnacle of everything was last night, when I hosted my photobooth party. I set up some curtains, lighting, and a tripod in the living room and went to town. Everyone who showed up was required to sit for at least one photobooth session (4 shots). We had props and booze and great people and it exceeded any and all expectations I might have had. You can check out the final results at my Flickr here.
I can't thank everyone enough for participating. And my most sincere, eternal gratitude to my muse, Tim. He's the entire reason I have rediscovered photography, and I can't believe that I've been missing out all these years.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
I'm sorry!
Labels:
blogging,
creative outlet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I need more friends. You guys seem to have so much friggin fun :(
I'm sorry I missed the party. After work, I just couldn't drag myself all the way across town...just ended up down at the pour house for a bit. The pictures are awesome, though!
Photobooth party rules! I have always wanted a series of pull-down scene shades, like in Pee-Wee Herman's picturephone, for our iSight camera. But now I have dreams of DIY photobooth, hmmmm....
Post a Comment