The internet is full of wonder for me. I can spend hours upon hours learning, reading, ranting, whatever. After my last post, I have spent time looking at opinions of the whole RDR/JKR thing, since there is no real information coming out as we wait for a verdict or settlement. And of course, I have found lots of people that oppose my view. One suggested that anyone who believes as I do needs to get a lobotomy. Considering their egregious spelling errors in addition to their general lame-ass troll attitude, I had plenty of responses to this. However, no one wants to end up like this:
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Someone is wrong on the internet!
Labels:
literature and reading,
obsessions,
rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, either someone is spying on us or it was just a random occurrence of coincidence, but this is a nightly conversation between Marieke and I... Because there are so many people in i-net land who are wrong.
Post a Comment