You always have something to say that's relevant. Sometimes I would rather hear the Ramones sing it, but it's your words that I crave.
I dont wanna grow up
I dont ever wanna be that way
I dont wanna grow up
Seems like folks turn into things
That theyd never want
The only thing to live for
Is today
I dont wanna have to shout it out
I dont want my hair to fall out
I dont wanna be filled with doubt
I dont wanna be a good boy scout
I dont wanna have to learn to count
I dont wanna have the biggest amount
I dont wanna grow up
Well, you build it up, you wreck it down
You burn your mansion to the ground
When theres nothing left to keep you here, when
Youre falling behind in this
Big blue world
Oh you go to
Hold on, hold on
You got to hold on
Take my hand, Im standing right here
You got to hold on
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Thank you, Tom.
Labels:
nostalgia,
philosophical ponderings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment