god, this is the worst morning EVER. so far, I've been out of bed for less than an hour and a half. The following bad things have happened to me:
1) realizing that I left my phone at home, when there's a big life event that I'm waiting to hear about
2) falling on my ass on the street (next to lulu's. it's icing this morning.)
3) spilling scalding hot coffee all over my hand (not during the fall, but mere moments later)
4) while running cool water over my burned hand, elbowing my sunglasses and breaking them
no, really, I'm just waiting for the meteor to hit and destroy me utterly.
what did I do to deserve this? was it all the DDR that I played last night? did I disturb my neighbors? I didn't know, I swear it! take it back! please! let my phone appear in my bag! maybe I didn't forget it. I'll go check again.
not there.
UPDATE: 4 hours later, and I have JP's phone. I got the important call (which was that Will and Shannon are indeed engaged!). my lunch pasta is yummy.
life is back to good.
Friday, March 16, 2007
can I start over?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment