Have you ever played Boticelli?
Last night, JP, Tim, and I watched Top Chef and then decided to play instead of watching more TV. I personally love the game because it combines my freakish knowledge of famous people with the ability to trick JP. I usually like to play by guessing ridiculous things when it's not my turn. If someone's letter is "K" and they are male, I'll say things to my team like, "I bet it's Meg Ryan!" Only last night, it backfired.
It was JP's turn. His letter was "S". I have played this game with JP many times and I know him quite well, so I can usually figure his out after a bit. So we're playing and I fake-whisper to Tim, "It's Sarcozy!"
And then stop. Because knowing JP, he often picks French politicians. And it actually fits. And I saw his face when I said that. And - it was now Tim's turn. So, of course, he asks about Sarcozy and wins the round. I felt so dumb.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Boticelli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment