So after finding this:
this:
and this:
I really want to make my own 'Cooking by the Book' video because mine would be far better than these. Here's the consensus from my friends:
me: so, I really want to do this
make my own cake video
Tim Scott: /disowns friend
me: I want you and JP to be in it
Tim Notari: no
me: like, really want you to
puh-LEASE?
Tim Notari: what on gaia's green tits makes you think I want to be in a home video dancing and singing a song I loathe
Tim Notari: what on gaia's green tits makes you think I want to be in a home video dancing and singing a song I loathe
I told you I would make it
if we can edit in nazi propaganda films
as long as I can sing it as if it was death metal
1 comment:
Oh my god. Those were so painful. I like in number 2 they thought they could hide from the camera and start over. Seriously if you are going to take the time to make a ridiculous video and put it on youtube or wherever, can't you edit? I know you can do better Freya, I say go for it :)
Post a Comment