I know I've mentioned the Gmail status message wars before here, but today was a good 'un.
Shan: go see Into the Wild...immediately.
Freya: Before you go see 'Into the Wild', read the book!
Tim: Before you read the book or go see the movie "Into The Wild", find me a job or a large sack of money
Zac: Before you read any books, see any movies or give Tim a sack of money, make sure you test your smoke alarms regularly.
Quick post because I am falling behind on posting (again!) and have waaaay too much going on to organize any thought processes.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Status message wars
Labels:
the internets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, Dennis read the book, and talked to me about it, and then we went to see the movie together. I don't know if that counts.
Dennis said he thought the movie represented the book pretty well.
I personally have a hard time with that kind of "hero." My father did worse things than his father, but I'm alive today, possibly because I chose to forgive. The scenery and filming was beautiful, though.
Post a Comment