my sister-in-law and her boyfriend are engaged!
jen and doug are gonna get married!!
yay!
i was so excited last night that i was beaming and could barely drive straight.
jen says she'd like to look like a cupcake for her wedding, so feel free to post comments with links to big, fluffy, ruffly dresses. the higher the neck, the better! whoever does the best wins a prize!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dude, I am so giddy I can't get any freaking work done! I keep looking up google search strings like mermaid+dress+kimono and custom+dress+you+pick+fabric and how+sew+upholstery+gown. I have an illness. I WANT THAT DRESS. I am turning into That Bride, and I have A YEAR AND A HALF TO GO. (help me)
you are not that bride.
calm down.
sometimes i like boots that much. it's just when it becomes attached to a wedding and you want something that people get to call you bridezilla.
here are the solutions:
-figure out how to afford the dress (do we need to eat? can doug wear an old tshirt? you can carry origami flowers he folds you!)
-figure out how to replicate the dress without paying however much it is
(you're an artist! you have to know someone who can sew! they have a year and a half to screw it up, rip it out, and start over!)
-find another gorgeous dress
(i know, it seems like you won't. believe me, the world is full of beautiful, non-cupcake, red/purple dresses! you can do it!)
-call up good ol' neck tat and ask him as a special favor to please make you a dress. it's the least he can do after being an asshole to the world. he can build his karma back up.
hope that helps!
check this out too:
http://www.goingbridal.com/etc/archives/2003_06_15_archindex.shtml
Post a Comment