after drinking last night (on a Tuesday!) from 5:30pm until 1:30am, I believe some apologies and thanks are in order. in no particular order:
To Brian: I'm sorry we told you you were lame for not coming out with us.
To LeeAnn: I'm sorry we told you you were lame for leaving. In fact, you were smart.
To Josh: I'm sorry I told Genevieve the bartender that you thought she was cute.
To Genevieve the bartender: I'm sorry I told you I'd divorce my husband and asked you to marry me. I think you were freaked out.
To Ashish, my co-worker: I'm sorry that my first reaction upon seeing you was to hug you. I know that's probably weird since we've only ever had about 2 conversations. I'm also sorry if we totally weirded you out by being that drunk on a Tuesday and by rambling on about nothing to you for a loooong time.
To Ben, Ashish's housemate: I'm sorry if we were annoying. I'm also sorry that that's the first time we've met. I hope you won't hold it against me.
To our Joe Mama's bartender: I'm sorry that when I wanted to see your tattoo, I waved my hands around in a really annoying fashion until you paid attention to me.
To Kelley: I'm sorry if your cats got only drunken love last night. I'll go back today to spend non-drunk time with them.
To Brandon: I'm sorry about the weird text messages talking about how we both like Josh. I know we do. I should've left it at that.
To Primanti's: I'm sorry that we came in so close to closing. It won't happen again.
To our Joe Mama's bartender: Thank you for serving us pizza. Without it, we would've consumed no food before drinking ALL NIGHT LONG.
To Genevieve the bartender: Thank you for saying that you didn't think I needed another shot. I can't remember if I took one or not, but I appreciated your advice.
To Ashish and Ben: Thank you for taking us to Primanti's with you and being concerned about us going home. That food and walk were the only things that have made sure today is not worse than it is.
To Primanti's: Thank you for making me my cheesesteak even though you were closing soon. I really appreciated that.
To Josh: Thank you for coming out with us. It was so good to see you! And thanks for letting me pick songs on the jukebox. That was fun.
To Silent Bob: Thank you for, well, being Silent Bob. Last night wouldn't have been so much fun if you weren't there.
To JP: Thank you for being drunker than I was for once.
To Will: Thank you for taking Silent Bob home and being the voice of somewhat reason.
Did I forget anyone? If so, I'm sorry. My brain no longer functions on the higher levels.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
apologies and thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, it sounds like you had a good night if you had so many people to thank and apologize to! You are too funny.
Post a Comment