it has been hot in Pittsburgh lately. 90 or more for the past 2 days and today is supposed to be pretty sucktastic too. aside from what the heat and humidity do to my hair, I hate even more what it does to my body. I'm hot, and I'm pretty tired of it.
sometimes, I am one to sit around and complain about things. but yesterday, I had initiative, I had drive. I also had a grandmother and a still-recovering-from-knee-surgery mother-in-law coming over. something had to be done.so I designed this amazingly ingenious air-flow scheme for our apartment (see diagram). using just one window A/C unit (6,100 BTUs), 4 fans (2 window, 2 floor), 3 open windows, 2 closed windows, and my knowledge of moving air, I cooled the apartment by several noticeable degrees once the scheme was in place. I'm thinking about hiring myself out! anyone have a hot place that they'd like to be not-so-hot? I'm available for consultation.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
I should've been an engineer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you have OCD
Post a Comment