just a moment ago, I got off the phone with someone who works at Loews Waterfront Theatre. this is where we always go if we want to go to a movie premiere, because they have VIP seats, which are assigned and extra comfy. since there are 9 of us trying to go to Harry Potter together next Wednesday, this is helpful and practically necessary. on Fandango, they only list 4 showtimes for that day, and you can't buy VIP seats through them. so I decided to call Loews directly. here's how the conversation went:
10:40 a.m., Thursday, July 5th.
Me: Hi, I was wondering what showtimes you had VIP seats for Harry Potter next Wednesday.
Him: All of our showtimes listed have VIP seats. We only have 4 so far, but we're going to add more shows on Monday.
Me: Ok, cool. Is there any chance that you have 10 seats left for the 7:15 show?
Him: No, we don't have any VIP seats for the 7:15 show.
Me: None?
Him: None.
Me: Ok, what's the earliest I can call on Monday to see showtimes and buy seats?
Him: When we open.
Me: Ok, when's that?
Him: I'd say 11:30, 12ish.
Me: But I'm talking to you right now.
Him: Yeah, I know. But we're not open.
Me: O.....k....., so you open at 11:30?
Him: Somewhere around there.
Me: Thanks.
Seriously, what a fucking idiot.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
stupidity reigns supreme!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That conversation makes not one ounce of sense. Let me tell ya though, I was there today with the kids and it was defintely the special skank shift that was working early. Am I by chance included in that 9??? I will cry really hard if I am not.
That kid was on the dope.
Post a Comment