[No spoilers here, I promise!]
Latin, meaning finished, done, completed. And so it is. The last Harry Potter book has been completed by both JK Rowling and myself.
I'm going to write an entire superlong review once I've finished it again. At the moment, I am only going to share my immediate impressions.
Sadness for the deaths, which were more than expected. "...not a bloodbath...", she said. I'm not so sure.
Joy for the redemptions - there were plenty.
Confusion for the holes, which are starting to fill in the more I talk to people.
Bittersweet for a special moment (pages 698-700).
And overwhelmingly, not disappointed. It was such a good trip, so much fun to be so impassioned. To spend so much time proposing theories, reading others' theories, wondering always what it would come down to. And now I know.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Perfectus
Labels:
harry potter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment