
after re-watching 'Order of the Phoenix' on Sunday, I came to a startling conclusion. I think I might think Gary Oldman is hot.
I definitely thought he was hot in 'Dracula'. I just assumed I had a thing for vampires. And now I find out that I'm also in love with Sirius Black. It doesn't make it any easier considering that Sirius is my favorite Harry Potter character. I was pondering why it didn't occur to me earlier, and then I realized he was really dirty in 'Prisoner' and only ever a head in the fire in 'Goblet'. now that he's wearing crushed velvet and you can see all his tattoos? damn.
I wouldn't be so freaked out if he wasn't THE SAME AGE AS MY PARENTS.
oh, well. I do know someone who has a thing for Steve Buscemi. that might be weirder.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
ok, I admit it
Labels:
harry potter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You my friend are obsessed with all things Harry and I worry for you.
so you like skinny grody looking dudes? yuck, freya. yuck.
he does have gorgeous hair, I'll give you that. But everytime I see him I think of you, you had (and I believe currently still have) pictures of him on the back of your bedroom door at your parents :) I thought you were strange then...now that we're older though, it doesn't seem quite as weird. hmm.
Are you talking about me? With the Steve Buscemi thing? Because I can't help it; I just have the overwhelming urge to snuggle him.
I am SO talking about you! lol.
Post a Comment