Tim: you know I could write a screenplay about this, and then you could get to meet seth rogen
call the movie "Meeting Seth Rogen"
me: that'd be awesome
Tim: these absurdists pseudo-reality movies are all the rage lately
me: i'll help
write the screenplay, edit, whatever
Tim: by doing what exactly? being crazy?
me: Lisa actually makes documentaries
she would help
I'll also "act" in it
Tim: yes no I would take it the weinsteins and have them give me money for it
I wouldn't produce the film myself
me: oh, I see
well, if they say no, I've got $500 on it
and I'll convince lisa to edit it for free
Erik can do the sound
JP can look pretty
Tim: Erik has a boom mic?
me: I meant the sound editing
Tim: well see, the movie kinda requires Seth Rogen to be in it
me: right
Tim: so at some point
me: so we'll contact his people
Tim: do you know how to do that?
me: and we'll film us smoking together in my apartment!
sure
I bet we can find emails or something
Tim: yeah I can see you're not taking this project seriously
I'm going to have to back out
me: what?????
I am SO taking it seriously
you don't think we could SOMEHOW contact Seth Rogen's agent?
Tim: I don't think with a crew like me JP, Lisa, and Erik we are going to impress Seth Rogen's agent
me: I'm sure if we had a conference call they would gain confidence in us
Tim: yes especially when the only scene you have written is "us filming seth rogen smoke in my apartment"
that's the whole treatment basically
me: and why don't I get to be part of the crew?
Tim: that's your only pitch
me: hahahaha
Tim: go onto imdb and leave a message on the message boards
"need to contact Seth"
and here's what Kathleen had to say:
Kathleen: i'm trying to think of a more interesting pitch
got it!
we tell them you are a cancer (or some other life threatening thing) patient
and your last wish in life is to smoke with seth rogen
me: oh yeah, that'd be great
I'm sure no one would ever figure out that I'm not dying
and then we can make one called
Why Seth Rogen Hates Freya
Friday, January 25, 2008
So, we're making a movie
Labels:
celebrities,
obsessions,
the internets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment