I've had a lot of good Friday the 13ths since my birthday is on the 13th (best birthdays, hands down), but today is not shaping up that way. Quick rant before 8:15 a.m.:
I am tired of getting emails that essentially say "Did you do your job like I asked?" since there has never once been a time when I have not done something time-sensitive within the allotted time.
I don't appreciate your little passive-aggressive email that said "Does this really specific format of this data exist?" when you really mean "Can you put together this really specific format of data for me?" I would be less annoyed if you just asked in the first place. Of course it doesn't exist, and of course I can throw it together for you. That's my job.
If you would read the instructions that I sent you months ago, I would not have to send you 6 emails about what you have done wrong. You are an adult. Read them, follow them. Or don't work for me. Simple as that.
/rant
Friday, June 13, 2008
Friday the 13th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment