Monday, April 16, 2007

10 random facts about me...

1. I love those Queen songs that have become commercials for pop - "I Want to Break Free" and "I Want it All". I sing them every time they come on, much to the dismay of JP.

2. Another commercial related one - I cry every year at the Christmas Folgers commercial. It's the one where Peter sneaks in the house early on Christmas morning and starts to make coffee and some little girl comes downstairs and he says "Shhhh!". Then the mom wakes up and comes downstairs and goes, "Oh, Peter!" and I lose it. Every time. In fact, I'm kinda misty right now...

3. I absolutely love escargot, octopus, and raw oysters.

4. I hate beer, but know more about it than most beer drinkers. This is all due to my friends' and family's obsession with microbrews, American Craft Breweries, and my father's and Brian's home brewing.

5. I am obsessed with television. I think it is directly related to my love of reading (see a past blog entry about it here). I think it goes beyond a normal like of tv.

6. The thing I enjoy reading most in the world are historical romance novels. I am so a romantic at heart and love the idea of all-consuming, can't-live-without-it love in a time where people married just because they had to.

7. As soon as JP finishes law school, I plan to go get another bachelor's degree, this time in Interior Design. I love that people ask me to consult for these sorts of things and then actually even take my advice! Soon, they will pay me for that!

8. I get upset if I feel like I'm out of the loop. I need to know what is going on in my friends' lives. I like to be the bearer of news to JP, so I get angry if he knows things before me.

9. When I get drunk, I have an incredible drunk dialing problem. I usually end up using all my battery life on drunken nights. I also fall to the ground/off my chair anytime I laugh while drunk, so I like to sit on the floor.

10. I have terrible road rage towards (but not limited to) people who: don't understand how 4-way stop signs work, stop at the end of on ramps to highways, park poorly (I mean, blatantly poorly. like across 2 spaces in a lot), and don't stop for pedestrians.

Go ahead and list yours in the comments...

1 comment:

Tim said...

10: Tim was a Nazi sympathizer in the Spanish-American War

9: Tim's nose is five feet long and 2 feet wide. He hides this fact and makes it look like a normal sized nose through clever use of hamsters, mirrors, and hidden cameras.

8: The illigetimate second son of a coal miner and lion tamer, Tim has uncanny control over #2 pencils and lions with diamond teeth.

7: Tim is driven to crave the blood of virgin's bicentennially. As he is only 25, this has yet to be an issue.

6: Contrary to popular belief, Tim was not the 33rd President of the United States of America. No, that was Harry S Truman. Tim was the 33rd President of the Under States of America.

5: Tim's milkshake brings all the lactose intolerant boys to the yard. He makes them with soy milk.

6: At the age of two, after selecting two personal objects personal of the man, Tim was recognized as being the reincarnation of Andrew R. Arthur, habadasher and former resident of 514 Amsterdam Avenue, Madison Wisconsin.

7: Tim has a yellow belt in SHAQ-FU!

8: Due to a horrifying defect at birth, The right hemisphere of Tim's brain formed in the left side of his cerebral cavity, and his left hemisphere formed on the right side. He is the only human thus whose bilateral functions are controlled laterly.

9: Bitten by the acting bug at an early age, Tim was forced to be homeschooled until his freshman year of highschool due to the seizures and horrible rashes associated with Acting Bug diesease.

10: Due to the largeness of his nose (see 9), Tim was paid as a consultant on the Steve Martin movie, "Roxanne".