
that's how I feel right now. go see who you are! and stop gloating that you're not Jar Jar.
Monday, April 30, 2007
upset and humiliated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Normally I distrust the small and cute, because experience tells me they're generally up to something.

that's how I feel right now. go see who you are! and stop gloating that you're not Jar Jar.
Skin Design By:
Free Blogger Skins | Templates Gallery
Artwork:
Elisabeth Perotin
4 comments:
Sadly, I was also Jar Jar. I am crying now.
I haven't looken... looken. I haven't looked at the website yet, but I can hazard that this is a joke, and everybody gets jar jar regardless of your answerws.
edit: I guess I was wrong, I got Qui-Gon Jinn, who is pretty cool, because that also makes me Michael Collins and One of the 4 or 5 dudes who surives at the end of Krull. I guess you are pretty annoying, Freya... now that I think about it :p.
I got Han Solo.
Deep down, I think I always knew that, you know?
Post a Comment