Friday, April 20, 2007

thank you Katy.

after I posted about being terrified of failing at design school, I got a bunch of pick-me-up comments from y'all, which I very much appreciated. now, my friend Katy is getting married on May 27th, about a month away. even with all that craziness going on, after reading my post, Katy mailed me an Anne Taintor postcard with a "you can do it!" message and an alternative career idea (pole dancing). it's now hanging on my refrigerator and any time I feel like I can't do something, I will go read that and see that people believe in me. even people who aren't necessarily my very closest friends. I can't tell you how much that means to me.

thanks Katy. you seriously made my day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, crap, I missed that entry till now. Please rest assured: you will make an awesome interior designer.