(quote by Alex Tan)
Today was quite bad for a variety of reasons, but mostly because of the dream that I posted about earlier. I kept getting teary all day when I would think of it. But I had work to do and couldn't just go cry. So I blinked back tears countless times.
I had to work late today (until like 7:30), so I was essentially waiting all day so that I could go home and cry. When I got in my car to go home, I decided to grab some food for JP and I. Then I decided to just go wander around a store and Christmas shop. So after all this, I finally get home and get a big hug and I start to feel better. JP went and got us Thai takeout and I finished watching 'Gossip Girls'. Lovely. The rest of the night has been good, more random TV (caught last night's 'Project Runway' and some of 'French Kiss') and a visit from Tim. So we're hanging out and I find a Harry Potter fanfic titled...wait for it...."Snape: The Home Fries Nazi". The description is as follows: "Following Harry’s defeat of Voldemort, all Death Eaters lose their magic. Snape decamps to the United States, where he works as a fry cook. Harry seeks him out looking for advice." And it's 27,000 words long! I could barely get through telling them this because I was laughing so hard that I had tears pouring down my face. And then we discussed Potter Puppet Pal's "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" (please go watch it, it's hilarious) and JP and Tim imitated the Harry Potter puppet simultaneously. Hilarity. I love when they're undignified.
And then I realized how good I felt, just cracking up in my living room with JP and Tim. I did need to cry.
Friday, November 30, 2007
“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.”
Labels:
the ordinary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment