Thursday, November 01, 2007

Be my muse

So after rereading past blog entries, I realize that almost every one of them is written as a reaction to something. Lately, I've been feeling a little apathetic, so I haven't been reacting in the normal sense. I think that's why I've been writing less here. So, I have a challenge for you, my loyal readers. Give me something to sing about! Wait, that's Buffy. Give me something to write about!
I'm willing to branch out here, too. I can (try to) write fiction, if you'd like. Please don't give me any poetry challenges, unless you want some rhymed couplet fluff (which might be fun...though JP will inevitably hate it.). That's all I can handle there. If you want me to write about poetry, song lyrics, etc., that's fine. Post it in the comments, email, or MySpace message me. I promise I will give you credit for it in my response.

I'm really curious to see what you guys come up with...

2 comments:

Tim said...

write an homage to Tim Scott, since he's leaving. But, the challenge, you have to do it in the style of a travel journal. As if Tim Scott were a country or an attraction that you visited and are trying to get other people to go there or understand what it is like to be there.

JP said...

I want you to write a slash fanfic between Oliver Wendell Holmes and Antonin Scalia.