Tuesday, February 06, 2007

binge eating

on sunday, I believe I outdid myself. I know that eating lots of food in groups of people is a superbowl tradition. I'm all about lots of snack-y eating! however, I'm not sure I've ever consumed as much in such short amount of time. I'm going to itemize it, just so we can all get an idea. This all took place between 4:30pm and 10:00pm, on the day of the california primary.
oh wait. that's 24.
this was on superbowl day.

- approximately 10 mini meatballs
- 2 chicken drumsticks
- several handfuls of tortilla chips with velveeta/chili dip
- several handfuls of tortilla chips with taco dip (you know, the cream cheese+taco seasoning layered with cheese, sour cream, and salsa)
- 2 or 3 pieces of jp's cheesy pepperoni bread
- handful of raw veggies
- 2 pieces of chocolate cake
- a cupcake

you know, it doesn't seem like so much in this list form. jp was appalled when I listed it for him. so was my boss.
my belly hurt that night.

No comments: